|Tribes|| ██ Outworld|
- "We are the Lin Kuei. More stealthful than the night, more deadly than the dawn!"
- — Sektor, Mortal Kombat 9
Sektor was one of four applicants in Edenia, and a strange one at that. His goal was never to win the money, but to capture Lin Kuei traitors Smoke and Sub-Zero, and then return home. He was only able to get Sub-Zero, although Sub-Zero managed to escape. Years later, he was formally executed by the Lin Kuei.
|Sektor's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Outworld Tribe Immune|
|5||Outworld Tribe Immune|
|6||Limberg|| Ermac, Jade,|
Limberg, Sheeva, Sindel
|7||In Redemption Island|
After Edenia, Sektor would go on to murder his own father to take control of the Lin Kuei. A few years later, Sub-Zero and a group of rebels came in and took back command of the Lin Kuei. According to Sub-Zero's plea for Survivor: Last Chances, Sektor remained a prisoner for years until he was sentenced to death for treason.
- Sektor is one of four players in Survivor: Edenia that actually applied to the as opposed to being recruited. The other three were Kabal, Kano, and Stryker.
- Sektor is classified as a quitter due to leaving the island, and not returning within 24 hours. However, producers have confirmed that had he stayed, and continued with what he did to Sub-Zero and Smoke, he would've been ejected.
- Sektor is the first contestant to not show up for the reunion show special. He would be joined by Greninja, who did not attend her reunion in Lake Hylia, and Jason Voorhees, who was banned.
- Sektor is one of three players to have their prize money and stipends revoked due to breaking the rules. The other players are Jeff the Killer and Jason Voorhees.
|Survivor: Edenia Contestants|
| AVGN · Ermac · Jade · Kabal · Kano · Kenshi · Limberg · Nightwolf · Noob Saibot ·|
Quan Chi · Raiden · Rain · Sektor · Sheeva · Sindel · Smoke · Stryker · Sub-Zero